I was so busy last week with my impromptu vacation, I totally missed a crucial date here on YKOS.
My One Year Blog Anniversary!
One year ago (on 3/25/10), I put fingers to keypad and busted out my first blog post….ironically not about salad. To read it in all its naive glory, click here.
Its been a wild year, full of dirty martinis, road races, friends, and of course some amazing meals.
To celebrate this year in blogging, we’re going to have a Blog Scavenger Hunt!
Here’s the deal: Find posts that references all of the below. Send me an EMAIL (not comment) with the correct Post Titles. From all of the 100% correct submissions, I’ll randomly select winners.
What’s in it for you? I’d thought you’d never ask.
A fun and fabulous gift pak from yours truly! I can promise it will involve some fun snacky treats, maybe some fun kitchen things and generally anything else I feel is worthy of you! I promise it won’t be lame (anyone who has received a birthday gift from me can attest, I usually knock it out of the park with gifts 🙂
Ready, Set, Go!
(come on out lurkers, you know you want to see what I can do for a gift prize!)
A Year in Blogging Scavenger Hunt
1. Find a post with the FIRST salad I posted on YKOS
2. Find a mention of a SkinnyGirl Margarita
3. Find a post where I reference my birthday theme
4. Find a post where I recap a food show, expo or fair
5. Find a mention of running a road race
6. Find a post where I recap my Book Club
7, Find a post about my visit to a local winery
8. Find a post where I made the entire post into a song/poem
9. Find a post about a meal I ate in Cincinnati, OH.
10. Find a post where I dined at a restaurant during Boston’s Restaurant Week ’10 or ’11.
Send all replies to email@example.com
(Entries to be submitted by Monday, 4/4/11 at midnightEST.)