- 2: times snooze button hit
- 52: minutes on the elliptical
- 1: episode of “Tia and Tamara Take 2” watched at the gym (for real).
- 3: bags carried to work (gym, lunch and handbag)
- 4: dollars won on a scratch-off ticket
- 234: times I wished I could have thought of something more exciting to say to my boss in the elevator other than “good morning” and “bye”
- 5: items in today’s breakfast
- 1: Very happy Salad
Banana Breakfast Burrito
- 1 small low carb tortilla
- 1 tbs all-natural, no sugar-added peanut butter
- 1/2 cup nf whipped cottage cheese
- 1 sliced banana
- sprinkle of honey and cinnamon (didn’t add today; but would if I made again as I would also heat it for 1 or 2 min)
Starbucks Double Shot
- Straight up ingredient list which I dig (espresso, lf milk, sugar, cream, caramel color). 140 calories. Pretty tasty and convenient since I couldn’t make coffee this am.