Sorry to disappear last night; but when I got home, I saw that my laptop had been sitting in front of an open window…..during a downpour. So I spent the night fanning Monsieur Laptop and feeding him peeled grapes. I’m keeping good thoughts that he dries out and decides to keep working – please keep your fingers crossed for me!
Last night’s dinner was pretty simple:
- Homemade Lemon Cranberry Quinoa Salad
- Steamed Broccoli w/ Parmesan cheese
- 1 scoop of Baba Ghanoush
I shaped the quinoa salad all fancy for you all; but normally I just grab a fork and dig in 🙂 After dinner, I had to have a baby scoop of hazelnut gelato with 1 tsp of coconut butter. Um, yeah, it was as delicious as it sounds.
The quinoa salad is a bit of foreshadowing for two upcoming events on YKOS:
- Today’s Inane Interview (oh yes, we’re back)
- A guest post I’m doing on another blog!
Please check back for the fun!
This morning I did a quick gym workout:
- 10 minutes on the Torture Device
- 43 minutes (3.40 miles) of running/jogging/walking treadmill intervals
- 3 rounds of: squats, lunges, push ups, leg curls
I walked to work (making my hair completely limp in the process, I hate you, humidity) and had a repeat of yesterday’s breakfast: yogurt and berries. Fun!
Check back in later friends!
EDITED TO ADD: Want the recipe for the Lemon Cranberry Quinoa Salad? Check out my guest post over at Eater Not a Runner!