I hope you’re all enjoying this Thursday morning!
I had a bit of a rocky start this morning. I could NOT seem to get to sleep last night and tossed and turned for most of the night. I still pulled myself together and went to the gym; here’s what I did:
- Easy Bike Ride: 32 minutes (3.45 miles)
- Strength Training: 3×10 Stability Ball Crunches, 3×10 Squats (with 12lb bar), 3×10 lunges, 3×10 roll up (with 12lb bar)
Normally after the gym, I’m wide awake; but today I couldn’t shake it off; I was so tired that when I got home, I lay down on my couch and fell back asleep for 30 minutes! Needless to say that made for a rather hectic rest of the morning but I think the shut eye was worth it. I got myself together and walked to work.
I woke up a little more as I enjoyed the view on my walk:
Breakfast was pretty simple today:
- An unpictured ½ Clif Z-Bar (before the gym)
- Gym Coffee (my gym has one of those Keurig machines, so easy to grab a cup on the way out the door!)
- At work: ½ cup of Friendship cottage cheese (1%, whipped – the BEST kind, trust me), 1 sliced banana, cinnamon and flecks of coconut butter. Mmmm
‘Scuse the camera pics; still getting a handle on my mad photography skillz.
Ok, going to *try* not to fall asleep at my desk. Come back at lunch for last night’s dinner outing recap!